Cohort – Stadia Ventures

Cohort Fourteen great startups are part of our sports business accelerator family

When we started the Stadia Accelerator, our goal was to find a few good sports business startups. After receiving hundreds of submissions from all over the world, we discovered there are quite a few entrepreneurs who fit our model and are creating the next big thing. Help us welcome them to the Stadia family…

FALL 2016 COHORT

Adam Grossman

Adam Grossman

Founder // Chicago, IL
Block Six Analytics fuses together technology and analytics to enable buyers and sellers of sports sponsorship to clearly communicate using data to make better strategic decisions.
Nick Kartos & Joe Fahrenkrug

Nick Kartos & Joe Fahrenkrug

Co-Founders // Madison, WI
GymDandy created a marketplace to rent athletic spaces like gyms, fields, diamonds & studios.
Meridith Unger

Meridith Unger

Founder // Boston, MA
Nix is developing a single-use wearable hydration sensor for athletes.
Jason Mejeur & Dan Tomaszewski

Jason Mejeur & Dan Tomaszewski

Co-Founders // Holland, MI
Programax creates “digital locker rooms” for coaches to develop skill and strength workouts, post calendars, send texts & emails, and share strategies.
Rungson Samroengraja

Rungson Samroengraja

Co-Founder // New York City, NY
Satisfi is an intelligent engagement platform that combines the speed and accuracy of automation and the personality of a live person.

SPRING 2016 COHORT

Mike Ferreira & Mike Palazzolo

Mike Ferreira & Mike Palazzolo

Co-Founders // Scottsdale, AZ
Behind the Picks uses an incredibly accurate algorithm to predict the winner of NFL, NBA & MLB games. Their average is better than the S&P 500.
Vickie Waller

Vickie Waller

Founder // Charleston, SC
Yachts and private fishing expeditions are usually reserved for the 1%. EZ Waves allows the other 99% the same opportunity – to be on the water in less than 3 hours.
Carmen Bellavia

Carmen Bellavia

Founder // New York City, NY
Leaguer is an e-commerce and communications hub for recreational sports that streamlines operations for organizations and participation for players.
Tyler Feret

Tyler Feret

Founder // Napperville, IL
Meridix allows anyone to create ESPN-like live webcasts using a smartphone – without a production truck.
Joe Bingold

Joe Bingold

Co-Founder // Portland, OR
With elite athletes and teams using their system, Senaptec provides solutions to assess sensory performance, compare the results to others with similar demographics, and then improve capability.
Cohort Remarks

Cohort Remarks

Demo Day Spring 2016
On June 16, 2016 at Gateway Motorsports Park, Stadia Ventures held their second Demo Day. The Spring 2016 Cohort spoke as a group about what they took away from the 12-week business development accelerator.

[WATCH VIDEO HERE]

FALL 2015 COHORT

Joe Shuchat

Joe Shuchat

Founder // Toronto, Canada
Winning Identity provides golf software solutions to maximize athletic performance potential and heighten motivation for new generations of golfers in one centralized location. Leveraging partnerships with the Golf Channel, Golf Channel Academy and Golf Now, they are helping athletes and teams achieve their goals.
Brian Jensen

Brian Jensen

Founder // Madison, WI
Fishidy created the most advanced location-based fishing social network that provides hot-spot maps, local reports and tools to help you catch more fish. With over 350,000 users (and over 15,000 premium users), they are ranked #2 on World Fishing Network’s list of “Top Mobile Fishing Apps.”
Aaron Aders

Aaron Aders

Founder // Brooklyn, NY
LEIF makes the one and only patented-electric skateboard that shreds like a snowboard. With a successful Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign and hitting 5X of that goal in online pre-sales, they created a board that allows you to shred year-round…anywhere in the world.
Matt Sebek

Matt Sebek

Founder // St. Louis, MO
Rookies creates fully personalized trading cards for all of life’s big events. Within minutes, users can edit everything about a baseball card; the photos, the text, and the color. Fans can share their digital cards or send to print a pack of physical baseball cards that rival the ones you opened as kids.
Cohort Remarks

Cohort Remarks

Demo Day Fall 2015
On December 10, 2015 at Busch Stadium, Stadia Ventures held their inaugural Demo Day. The Fall 2015 Cohort spoke as a group about what they took away from the 10-week business development accelerator.

[WATCH VIDEO HERE]

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!